We understand how much your privacy matters to you and hence we take privacy protection very seriously. Any personal information ILA collects from you can only be viewed and accessed by ILA and no other entity or 3rd party.
Why do we collection your information?
- The information we gather from you is simply to ensure we offer you the best service.
- We will be able to offer you a more personalized service with your information.
- You will be the first to know when we are offering deals and promotions.
How do we collect your information?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- If you contact us for a query, we may keep a record of that interaction.
- We may also ask you to participate in optional surveys and activities conducted by us.
- Details of your visits to our website and the products that you view.
What do we do with your information?
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Process your order and communicate with you about your order from us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Why is ILA website safe and secure to use?
- Our website features several procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your payment information through Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions made on our payment gateway.
- Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a service for you are granted access to your personal information.
- We do not ever store information such as bank account, credit number or any payment information of yours.
Will ILA try to contact me using my information?
- ILA will notify you to let you in advance regarding deals and promotions. Additionally, ILA will contact you regarding our reward scheme.
- Customers are welcome to subscribe to our newsletters for up-to-date information at given point of time.
- You have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time. You can unsubscribe by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in our mail.
- A cookie is a small amount of information that are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website.
- Cookies make your browsing experience richer by enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login).
- The acceptance of cookies is not a mandate for visiting our website. Cookies can be used to recognize your internet protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the website.
- However, we would like to point out that some functionality on the website and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies.
ILA will need to use your personal information in case of legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; fraud and other criminal or illegal activity.